- What our app does with your data
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies.
- Privacy policies of other websites.
- How to contact us.
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What our app does with your data
Data collected by our application may be used when:
- Passing a template to your default mail provider
What data do we collect?
Accident Book may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Accident Book with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Accident Book collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
The Accident Book application stores your data “on device” for the duration of its use. This data is specified in the setup of the applicaton.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Accident Book from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Accident Book Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Accident Book would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Accident Book for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Accident Book correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Accident Book to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Accident Book erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Accident Book restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Accident Book’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Accident Book transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Accident Book uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Accident Book uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Accident Book sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites.
How to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Accident Book has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org